Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Love-Hate relationship with Mass-transit.

I have to say, normally I love the DC Metro train system. It tends to get me where I'm going on time, it's(mostly) clean, and fast. Today the train crapped out somewhere between the Van Dorn and Franconia-Springfield stop, and in the infinite wisdom of whoever it was that was driving, he started to shut off AC while waiting for a technician to take a look.

Thank God it was this Wednesday instead of last Wednesday! And, of course, he turned out to be one of those asshole drivers who would park the train at the station and pick his nose while reflecting upon how he landed such a sweet job...all while us passengers are waiting for him to open the damn doors.

I'm more than a little bitter. I bet his cabin didn't lose AC...

No comments: